What about alimony?

Like child support, spousal support can be determined by statutory guidelines. However, judges can decide not to award alimony at all. It's smart to retain an alimony lawyer if you need to negotiate or litigate spousal support payments.

You should also seek help from an alimony lawyer in Olmsted Township, Cleveland, Cuyahoga County, OH if your ex isn't paying spousal support or you want to petition to change how much alimony you're paying. Contact Crane Law today for assistance.